Here are the tasks I wish I'd accomplished for tomorrow:
- Map of Cardior. I think I'm going to take the Mappe of Ankh-Morpork and adjust to the point of unrecognizability.
- Map of the Imperial Palace. I have strong opinions about the style of this, but it makes it hard to design a map, and hard to use existing maps.
- Stats for [NPC A] and [NPC B]. The 'Quick NPCs' in the DMG are not nearly as quick as I would like.
- Tactics for the main fight of the night.
- A few plans for secondary battles.
- Liandra's shopping in Beliaberith.
Sigh. At least I have Captain Jorvik's talk mostly planned--I just need to find a way to get the PCs to encounter Captain Jorvik near Cardior instead of teleporting directly into the Emperor's bunker.