A summary of the last week. I intend to add more details later, but I don't know if I will or not.
- I remembered what we did last Saturday: we participated in our neighborhood's outdoor Christmas tree decoration (in a rainy, drizzly day). That night, we went shopping for a Christmas tree unsuccessfully.
- We did more tree shopping Monday night. Tuesday morning, we found that the downtown Kaufmann's had one we liked, and I went down there to get it.
- We had a party on Friday evening. It was a very nice party, IMHO. Lori did an amazing job of cleaning for it ahead of time. As usual, we got much more food than we needed.
- On Saturday, we planted bulbs together, since the weather was still warm. It was very pleasant.
- On Saturday night, we went to see Point Park Playhouse's performance of The Jazz Nutcracker (an early birthday present from me to Lori). Very nice!
- We neglected to send out an invitation for Sunday dinner, and nobody showed up. Oops.